Facebook Issue

RedHottG2

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
For some reason I can't go to anyone on my fb or any groups. If I try to tap on Corvette Nation or anything it just flashes when I tap on it. I can open my notifications from the top right with no issue. I have turned the phone off and restarted but does no good. I want to Uninstall fb and reinstall. When you go to Application manager and open fb it does not look like other apps that you can just hit Uninstall on. From the pic I posted what do I hit to Uninstall fb properly ?
6a757b71b4c1b342f63dcfd753089b3e.jpg

honey_bee_33

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
For some reason I can't go to anyone on my fb or any groups. If I try to tap on Corvette Nation or anything it just flashes when I tap on it. I can open my notifications from the top right with no issue. I have turned the phone off and restarted but does no good. I want to Uninstall fb and reinstall. When you go to Application manager and open fb it does not look like other apps that you can just hit Uninstall on. From the pic I posted what do I hit to Uninstall fb properly ? http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/26/6a757b71b4c1b342f63dcfd753089b3e.jpg
How did you fixed the problem?

girls love tech too