Is Chrome the default browser in the Note 4?

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Yes I concur. On the Verizon model the stock browser does come included.

Beamed across the web from my Beastly Galaxy Note 4!!

TransAm461

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I use the Opera browser also,it seems to work well...I find the "stock" browser to have problems loading certain sites,although it works great for most. Not a lot of experience with the Chrome yet.....but I do like Opera.....

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I have sprint and it asks me every time what browser I want to use. I won't pick one as a default,, I choose everytime because I use different browser for different reasons.

GALAXY NOTE 4, GO BIG OR GO HOME

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Anyone having this issue. When I load chrome recently I'd say 35-40% of the time it crashes on loading, I have to exit to the homepage, and have to load up recent apps, swipe chrome out and reopen it

It is very annoying and never had chrome crash this much on my Note 3 previous

. Anyone else experiencing this?

Sent from my new Note 4 via Tapatalk

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Anyone having this issue. When I load chrome recently I'd say 35-40% of the time it crashes on loading, I have to exit to the homepage, and have to load up recent apps, swipe chrome out and reopen it

It is very annoying and never had chrome crash this much on my Note 3 previous

. Anyone else experiencing this?

Sent from my new Note 4 via Tapatalk

Yea,, right here

GALAXY NOTE 4, GO BIG OR GO HOME

apagan4182

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I can't get my Note 4 to remember Chrome as my default. Actually, it doesn't remember Chrome or the Samsung browser as the default. I've even tried to set it through Default App Manager and that doesn't work for the Browser either. Any suggestions?