What Is Your Most Favorite Galaxy Note 4 Tip/Trick You Can Share?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
All joking aside, it does seem to be a few things that differ from carrier to carrier, now that you mention it. A friend on AT&T told me he had the option to turn the screen on with a hand wave gesture. Lo and behold, said feature is missing on T-Mobile's.

Dankees

Trusted Member
Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
All joking aside, it does seem to be a few things that differ from carrier to carrier, now that you mention it. A friend on AT&T told me he had the option to turn the screen on with a hand wave gesture. Lo and behold, said feature is missing on T-Mobile's.

It works on VZW.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site

I noticed that too. In looking at different tips and tricks videos, the settings are different in my Sprint version. Not a big deal so far, just differences in placement. And I don't have the option to change my settings view to tab. It's only list view. There were others, but nothing significant enough to think twice about.

Posted via the Android Central App

utopiate

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
Just to chime in.... the animations on Android 5 running on my Nexus 7 are fast and fluid including the multi tasking. May I say, that if your multi tasking is laggy and it is a key advertising point for the Note 4 then I would suggest that the Note 4 is laggy. Tis simple really. I can understand people wanting to defend their purchase choice but it's fine. That is what is attractive and forgiveable about the droid platform, everything is open for improvement by the end user. My Note 4 lags in the multi tasking but I've always planned to get rid of TW asap so it's not a biggy. I don't however, have the gap around my screen :) and believe me I've looked closely lol

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Ummm... Multitasking itself is NOT laggy, the multitasking menu is. You can run up to 8 apps at the same time on this baby! Alas, for some buggy reason, some users (myself included) are experiencing lag from pressing the multitasking button to actually seeing the open app list show up.

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
My friends Sprint phone has a full 2-3 second delay after pressing the multitasking key to opening them up. Mine on ATT is almost instant. So strange

biggunspaul

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
Where is "Multi-Tasking?"

Just hold down the back button and the multitasking bar will come out from the side of the screen.

To get app you want onto the screen just hold down on it and drag it over,do the same again with the another and they will both then be on the screen.

pstellato73

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
If you use 2 fingers to pull down the notification window you open the full quick settings menu.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-10-28-21-59-40.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-10-28-21-59-40.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 100

Noob#AC

May 20, 2010
Visit site

Settings>Accessibility>Dexterity and interaction>Air wake up