Running/Jogging with the Note 4

TACOrion

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
I'm curious to see if anyone has purchased a running pouch, an armband, or anything of the like for the note 4. I can definitely tell it's going to be a workout in itself to keep the note 4 on you while exercising.

Thanks!

Posted via the Android Central App

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I have run 4 5ks in the last month and ran first one with the Note 4 Saturday . I use a runners pouch. Very small, can't even notice it through my tee shirt and the phone fits perfectly. I don't have to worry about headphone 🎧 wires because I only use Bluetooth and if I want to see my pace or control anything at all I have my gear Neo. Used same pouch for my note 2 and 3.

GALAXY NOTE 4, GO BIG OR GO HOME

lv2bsilly

May 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm curious to see if anyone has purchased a running pouch, an armband, or anything of the like for the note 4. I can definitely tell it's going to be a workout in itself to keep the note 4 on you while exercising.

Thanks!

Posted via the Android Central App

I used the large pocket Spibelt for my S4 and it works just as well on my N4! I don't do too much jogging, just running down the hills from hiking but it does a really good job. I can't imagine using an armband for something as large as our Notes. Large Pocket SPIbelt | Fitness & Travel Belt