Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Camera not centered

Dhanaa Alaas

Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
HI,

Recently I noticed the rear camera is not aligned centered,this issue will be visible only in daylight.

There is no issue with the quality of the camera, but if I look closely the camera lens is not Aligned to the center.
Is this a CameraGate issue or the way how optical image stabilization is implemented?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! What do you mean it isn't centered? You mean the lens isn't centered behind the lens glass? Or the lens is not exactly centered in the middle of the body of the phone?

rahulsharmazqz

Sep 6, 2015
Visit site
HI, I am facing the same issue in the snapdragon version of my Samsung Galaxy Note 4. I stay in New Delhi, India. The guys at the Samsung were however not ready to accept the flaw saying they could not notice it. anyway i returned it back for servicing. And Yes the misalignment of the camera does not affect the quality of the photos.

pduffer

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
Camera has always been great on my Note 4. My daughter has an expensive camera and told me yesterday she thinks my phone takes better pictures. One reason I chose this phone is that reviews at the time we're giving its camera top marks.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Same on mine. Would never have noticed it if it had not been mentioned here, and since the camera works fine I'm going to try really hard to forget that it is not perfectly centered or it'll bug me for no good reason. LOL

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arslan