Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Anyone using @Keeper?

Beltelmel

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
Right now I'm not using any password manager. Manually entering my passwords for everything. Is @Keeper good?

Posted via the Android Central App

keyzlife

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Re: Anyone using @Keeper?

Right now I'm not using any password manager. Manually entering my passwords for everything. Is @Keeper good?

Not sure on @Keeper. I tried Password Box. It's cross platform and works pretty well. Haven't felt the need to look for anything else.

sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note® 4 using Tapatalk

eclectic11

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
I'm using keeper. Been using since last year and I like. Recent update gives the ability to use the finger print scanner to get into keeper instead of typing in a password on the Note 4.

raf66

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
I use Keeper. The only negative I can find is that since I use the free version, I get reminded basically every time I login that I need to upgrade to be able to backup my info to the online site.

I've used it for a year or so and, other than the suggestions I often get to upgrade to the paid version, I've got nothing but good things to say about it.

mty msi

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I most likely would have used it to set up all my apps that need passwords when I originally set up my phone if I realized I had it. I'm thinking about getting the Windows version and using it on my PCs along with the phone. The only password manager I've ever tried on a PC is Norton's and that was a miserable fail.

5uck3rpunch

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
I have been using 1Password for years on my Mac, iPad & Note 3 & 4. Hands down the best, most secure & is multi device compatible.

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
I use Keeper it's great! As another said the reminders are annoying but hey its free. I got scared when I factory reset my phone that my passwords were gone since I didn't write them down. Nope, logged in they were all still there. A+ in my book.

From my smokin' hot Note 4

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance