Samsung discount coupon?

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
When you register a new device with Samsung don't they usually email you a discount coupon? I completed the registration but nothing. No coupon?

Posted via the Android Central App

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
Ok thanks. I read people were getting them immediately after registering. I guess not lol

Tabbiel1989

May 9, 2014
Visit site
Check your spam or junk mail folder. I thought I hadn't received mine either and it ended up in there.

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
I always get the coupon instantaneously. In fact this time I got TWO. When I got my pre-ordered phone, I registered and got a coupon. I had problems with the phone not picking up any mobile signal. So I went to the store the next day and had it replaced. Samsung sent me another coupon when I registered the replacement phone.

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
When I set up mine I logged into my Samsung account on the phone and got the email almost instantly. If you haven't set up a Samsung account on the phone itself and have only registered your phone on the Samsung website, try the account on the phone route. It may work better. The Samsung account also gives you some backup options that you may not have otherwise so it does serve a purpose if you need it.

fragologist

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I just tried to log in to the Samsung account but it failed to access it. When I enter my email I get a message saying incorrect email. The weird thing is I get that message before I enter my password. What's even more weird is that Samsung sent me an email to the "incorrect" email address after I registered my N 4 five days ago. I'm confused

Last edited:

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
Yes its ongoing. If you go on samsung website and register a new device it's supposed to kick you back a 50% off coupon. I never got one but after calling samsung they assure me it's available to me when I want to use it. I just have to call them and place order

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
too bad everything i want to buy is out of stock :( so the coupon could be for 90% it doesnt mean anything at this time.

Go ahead and place the order anyway. When the item is back in stock, they will notify you by email. You can then go back and re-order it. That's what I had to do with the extra battery pack. But it only took two days for it to be back in stock. So just go ahead and place your order.

raf66

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
FWIW, I registered my device online through the Samsung website and several days passed with no coupon. I called customer support and they advised me to contact Samsung Support through their Facebook page. I found them on FB and sent them a message and received a response almost immediately. I had my coupon code in my hands within an hour after initial contact.

Cuda62

May 17, 2012
Visit site
FWIW, found my Note 4 automatically registered into Samsung after purchase(Connecting to Samsung Account on First-Run?). Never got coupon.
Chatting with Support, they said it wasn't eligible for 50% coupon..
Went into Samsung account, removed auto-registered phone, manually re-registered it, and an hour later had the coupon in my email.

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
FWIW, found my Note 4 automatically registered into Samsung after purchase(Connecting to Samsung Account on First-Run?). Never got coupon.
Chatting with Support, they said it wasn't eligible for 50% coupon..
Went into Samsung account, removed auto-registered phone, manually re-registered it, and an hour later had the coupon in my email.

Ditto for me, except I didn't contact Samsung. The coupon was in my inbox right away. Now, if I could only use it, lol. Everything I want for my Note 4 is out of stock. :-(

Posted via the Android Central App on my awesome Note 4

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
too bad everything i want to buy is out of stock :( so the coupon could be for 90% it doesnt mean anything at this time.

Exactly! I told them this. She put a note in their system saying I can use coupon in the next 2 months. Hoping items come back in stock

Goosty

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Go ahead and place the order anyway. When the item is back in stock, they will notify you by email. You can then go back and re-order it. That's what I had to do with the extra battery pack. But it only took two days for it to be back in stock. So just go ahead and place your order.

Thanks for the advice just did the same!!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawiss