Verizon update for battery issued

Tatt2014

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi I am new here and i was wondering if anyone has received the update for the Note 4,i guess they issued one for better battery,I am loving my new phone:-$ Thanks

MrMLK

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
People keep posting this. There is no update for Verizon. T-Mobile issued one, but they aren't running the exact same build as Verizon is, and based on published reports of battery life, there is no specific reason to believe that Verzion users need one.

One of the reasons Verizon phones are released somewhat later is that Verizon seems to try to grab the latest possible software for their initial release. If there was a general fix, the stock Verizon GN4 may already have it.

fragologist

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
People keep posting this. There is no update for Verizon. T-Mobile issued one, but they aren't running the exact same build as Verizon is, and based on published reports of battery life, there is no specific reason to believe that Verzion users need one.

One of the reasons Verizon phones are released somewhat later is that Verizon seems to try to grab the latest possible software for their initial release. If there was a general fix, the stock Verizon GN4 may already have it.

you're right. The battery on the N4 is quite the beast compared to my old GS 3. An update is not needed and beside if VZW did release an update I'd be worried it would mess up the battery life

Posted via the Android Central App

walhalla

Jan 2, 2010
Visit site
Tatt2014 - no worries, once i read your post all was good, yeah maybe wrong choice for title but not to the point where people want to jump all over you for it, but then that's just my thoughts