Where can I find Note 4 replacement parts?

tienakatj

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately (after only 2 days of use) I pulled my Note 4 out of my pocket to reveal shattered camera glass. I'm not certain how it happened, especially since I treated the thing like a newborn baby.

Now I am on the hunt for the lens cover replacement for this bad boy. Any ideas where to find it? I found the Note 3 and S5 replacements on ebay, but no luck for the Note 4. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

TJ

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I haven't seen any :( Have you tried going to the store? You might be able to get a warranty exchange (not likely, but can't hurt to try)

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
yeah, the case helps a lot. A coworker smashed his 2-hour-new iPhone 6's camera lens in the same way. A case makes it so that the lens never touches the surface.

cbeattie411

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
With the raised camera lens I think this is going to happen a lot. I had an otterbox commuter on my note 3 so it wasn't an issue. I purchased a commuter for my note and didn't like it. I was thinking about trying to put something that was a little thicker right above the lens. Like a piece of adhesive foam or something to keep the lens of the surface

Posted via the Android Central App

babydicktom

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
Hey man, keep us updated cause the same [removed by moderator] just happened to me.. im blaming this on amazon for their bull[removed by moderator] slow delivery

Last edited by a moderator:

owen56345

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
Unfortunately (after only 2 days of use) I pulled my Note 4 out of my pocket to reveal shattered camera glass. I'm not certain how it happened, especially since I treated the thing like a newborn baby.

Now I am on the hunt for the lens cover replacement for this bad boy. Any ideas where to find it? I found the Note 3 and S5 replacements on ebay, but no luck for the Note 4. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

TJ

owen56345

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
This happened to me today only a week of use I've addressed it with Samsung and it would take 14 days for it to get there so I just claimed a assurance claim it Pisces me off to have to pay 170 dollars for a camera lens

Justin Neidlinger

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Any one find the camera glass? Took a month for me to break the camera glass.. Now on the hunt for glass! And a very thin case or solution. This phone handles so well with out a case, pitty we have to wrap it up. Might be on the look out for a glass protector for the camera only. Not sure if that exists... I have the breakable shield on the screen. Please keep this thread going until answered!

Posted via the Android Central App

tomba022

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
I just had the same thing happen to my note4. i dropped mine though, so it's really my fault. Does anyone know if the S5 lens cover is the same size and would maybe work??
Otherwise if i find one i'll let you all know.

tbolt86

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I have the same prob babied it one day i notice the camera lens shattered and i never dropped it. Anyone know if s5 lens replacement will work? I read we have the same camera

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockpaperreality36