dynomike87

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
So I looked at my battery and it is saying that textra is using 82% anyone else having this problem? My phone fully charged will not last 8 hours while I sleep so I'm guessing this is why.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Using textra not having any battery issues

Posted via the Android Central App

Same here, textra on my Verizon note 4... Minimal battery issues

I am thinking since he said his phone is fully charged (for the most part) -- It is showing textra so high since he may have only used the phone to text a few people and that is it. The phone would then show textra as a high drain since that is the only thing that has really used the battery.

Just a tip for everyone -- Don't look at battery stats when your battery is at a high percentage. It won't look right since an app (such as textra) could show tons of usage .. When it really isn't that much .. It is just the one thing that has caused drain in that first few %.

dynomike87

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
That's what it showed. I came from an iPhone so I'm still learning lol. But even if textra Isn't Killing my battery how in the world could my battery die while I was sleeping on full charge.

Attachments

• 1414677975794.jpg
    1414677975794.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 32

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
That's what it showed. I came from an iPhone so I'm still learning lol. But even if textra Isn't Killing my battery how in the world could my battery die while I was sleeping on full charge.

Ah see that doesn't look good.. That was a full charge. It looks like textra got stuck trying to do something and caused the drain.

Try going to settings, application manager, and clearing the cache on the textra app (find it in the list and tap on it.. Then clear cache). That should help :).

AndyLu

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
Here is a screen shot of mine

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-10-30-10-24-51.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-10-30-10-24-51.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 69