To Do list for Note 4?

worwig

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
You don't like Google Keep?

I like it, but I want something that syncs to my Win 8.1 tablet. I have been using Wunderlist. It does a pretty good job.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I usually just use the tasks in the Calendar, since they sync to my Exchange account at work and I get to see the ToDos everywhere.

But I also use S-Note sometimes to do an 'old-fashioned' To Do List. Action Memo is also good for this, and now you can pin it to the Homescreen if you use TouchWiz as your launcher or it can also auto-convert your handwritten list into a task list for your calendar.

fastcarve

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
I now use Todoist for the true "to do" tracking (and opposed to Evernote for general lists and reference info). It works and syncs across Android, Windows, Web, iPhone, etc. The web version has some filtering that doesn't yet work on the other versions though, so I use the web version on my tablet most of the time and then use it on my Note 4 to a lesser extent.

LaTuFu

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
I use Evernote for projects, meeting notes, etc. I let S-Note sync with it for that.

I've been playing around with Keep for the last day or two.

I also like Action Memo for jotting down quick reminders that I can pin to the home screen. Yet another reason I've been reluctant to jump from TW.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Apparently quite a few ToDo apps were updated today, some with very cool features. You should check them out at AndroidCentral's blog.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance