Annoying Chimes After Hanging Up

ktm_scott

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Every now and then I actually use my Note 4 as a phone to talk. :)

After I end any call, I get an annoying chime sound that I can't figure out how to disable. It's not under Sounds. Suggestions?

keyzlife

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
d73167e3d2503f970dcb59f26688c166.jpg

Go to dialer>settings>call>call alerts and unchecked the call connect or call end tone.

sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note® 4 using Tapatalk

ktm_scott

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
It's unchecked and it still happens.

Well Duh! Turns out, Signal Check was alerting me of network status changes after phone calls ended. My phone was in my pocket while I was in the boonies and it kept alerting as it went in and out of service.

The answers were helpful though as the call end notification was on even before I found the Signal Check setting. Appreciate the answers!

Last edited:

Scottyrio

Dec 21, 2016
Visit site
It's unchecked and it still happens.

Well Duh! Turns out, Signal Check was alerting me of network status changes after phone calls ended. My phone was in my pocket while I was in the boonies and it kept alerting as it went in and out of service.

The answers were helpful though as the call end notification was on even before I found the Signal Check setting. Appreciate the answers!

How did you turn this of as i cant see a setting for this in sounds or anything that says signal alert?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz