Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Looking for a dark email widget

Notrega

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I don't like the stock email widget... I am looking for a dark widget that will list multiple email accounts. Anyone have a recommendation?

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Re: Looking for a dark email widget

Oh I thought you meant just able to log into multiple email accounts to display their calendar events.

hdhuntr

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

I don't use email widget but I use Blue Mail in a dark theme and I just looked at my widget list and it is dark and supports many accounts...and is free. Love it...

Tanooki2

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site

Blue Mail gets my vote. I downloaded it to use for my Outlook365 account for work and it's awesome. I use the dark theme. I like using the app instead of the default stock email because my company's security protocol ended up disabling the fingerprint scanner and defaulted to using a PIN only. With the Blue Mail app, I can use a PIN to get into the app and not have the email adminstrator restrict cool features on my phone.

sbhatia1981

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site

Blue Mail gets my vote. I downloaded it to use for my Outlook365 account for work and it's awesome. I use the dark theme. I like using the app instead of the default stock email because my company's security protocol ended up disabling the fingerprint scanner and defaulted to using a PIN only. With the Blue Mail app, I can use a PIN to get into the app and not have the email adminstrator restrict cool features on my phone.

Does blue mail pass email through their server and push out to you like mailbox?

Posted via the Android Central App

Notrega

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site

I have looked at BlueMail but it won't work with the exchange account I have...

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site

I have used AquaMail for years and K9 Mail bofore that. But my GoDaddy website email accts were always a pain to set up and had to be done manually, and on the correct phase of the moon and period cycle of Mother Earth to work. I tried BlueMail and it automatically linked both GoDaddy email accts faster than my gmail and hotmail accts. Not only is it a great featured and good looking program it does magic with IMAP and POP accts that are not from email ISPs.

hdhuntr

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

I guess I mean specifics of why your Exchange account won't work when I haven't seen another instance of it. Not arguing. Merely interested in why it would not work with Blue Mail...

I have 2 Gmail accounts and a corporate exchange account. I am using Maildroid just for a unified inbox widget and the new Gmail app for everything else.

Notrega

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site

Forgot to return and update... I contacted Blue Mail asking about the exchange issues I was having and they offered me to test the beta of the latest release a few months ago and it handled my exchange mail perfectly... they rolled the beta out as a full version shortly after.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC