Tell me about it!!!

Statastic

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
I love my Note 4. I have Nova running on it, its smooth, camera is great, and battery life is cool. I've used all of the flagship devices this year minus the Turbo and Nexus 6, and this one here is my final stop... until next year that is. Only complaint I have is with the extremely crappy speaker in the back. Listening to music is torture, but its all good though, too much good for that to ruin it.

Posted via the Android Central App

Statastic

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
And the stock on screen keyboard is the best I have ever used on a device. Just enough spacing to have an error free experience almost every time and I love the finger print scanner as well. When done right, it works great.

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
And the stock on screen keyboard is the best I have ever used on a device. Just enough spacing to have an error free experience almost every time and I love the finger print scanner as well. When done right, it works great.

I haven't used the Note 4, but I have had the Note 2 and Note 3. The Samsung keyboard is by far my favorite

Posted via Android Central App on my VZW Note 3

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I still have my Note3. Love it. Will be getting the Note4 hopefully sometime this month or next

Posted from my awesome Note3

RionDunn

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
I still have my Note3. Love it. Will be getting the Note4 hopefully sometime this month or next

Posted from my awesome Note3

I have buddies that currently have the note 3 in which they say is amazing. But the note 4 is the 3 on steroids, I personally cannot believe how fast this phone is. I've never seen touchwiz run so smoothly before. Great phone!

Miami1683

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
The new S pen accuracy and overall experience is awesome. Goes perfectly with my GNP 12.2

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

OceanView

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
So far I'm loving the New Metal design, finger print scanner and of course the gorgeous screen.
No other phone compares to this beauty.

soldier45

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
Best vivid screen, very fast, light great battery life - 15-17 hrs heavy use. Glad I didn't wait for the overpriced Note Edge.

philip42

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
I just got my Note 4 today. I absolutely love it. I was afraid the size would be too much for me, but I've taken to it like a duck to water. I'm using it one handed for texting! Can't believe it's possible. I'm using the stock keyboard 4x3 layout with predictive text, on continuous/swipe input and one handed use so the keyboard is in the right side of the screen. It's the best I've ever used.

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Liking the new aliminium frame and the screen is a beauty. I have to mention the Note 4's superpower and that is multi tasking and the enhanced abilities.

Finger Print Reader is great and has worked everytime thus far.

Still early days only hrs in so will likely have loads more lol

Wolvi31

Sep 5, 2014
Visit site
My old phone was so slow. This phone is like a rocket ship compared to my other phone. I also like the large size, I was so worried about the size at first.

kinghu

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
My last Note was the II. Coming from a 5s and OnePlus, my observations:

1. Finally they came up with a premium exterior. Love the angular lines and curves. Makes a big difference in looks and feel. I can accept the plastic back as it gives me the option to change the battery.

2. The S-Pen + OneNote for handwritten notes was a big selling point for me. Oh, and the S-Pen is unrivalled when learning to write Chinese characters. No finger-writing will ever come close.

3. OIS. Can't go back to non-OIS now.

4. The screen is unrivalled in size, clarity and color. That it auto-ramps to 700 nits in direct sunlight is so useful. Other phones look positively dark by comparison.

An all-round beast!