Getting rid of the faceless contacts icons?

yo0123yoyo

Oct 18, 2014
Visit site
I'm talking about the blank faces with the smiles in the contacts list, etc. I tried on Wanam Xposed but it is not working to disable them, any suggestions?

GPtimes2

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
Take a picture of a white piece of paper and edit each contact photo with that. It may be tedious and time consuming, but it should work. Or you could replace them with anything you want. Trees, flowers, fish, animals, etc...

Neo_ii_Droid

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
Take a picture of a white piece of paper and edit each contact photo with that. It may be tedious and time consuming, but it should work. Or you could replace them with anything you want. Trees, flowers, fish, animals, etc...
So there really is no way to simply hide the "faces" from the contacts list other than "masking" them one at a time?

mikakat84

Feb 11, 2015
Visit site
I use a picture of carbon fiber and updated my contacts with the picture of carbon fiber. It looks a lot better.

Posted via the Android Central App

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I use contact pictures for everyone unless I don't have one of a particular person. Then I use flowers or some other object.

pattipooter

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
I'm talking about the blank faces with the smiles in the contacts list, etc. I tried on Wanam Xposed but it is not working to disable them, any suggestions?

Use a home replacement launcher like Next 3D Shell, Nova, ADW, Cobo etc. You can totally customize your phone and use icon packs and themes from the PlayStore. I recommend Cobo. The icon packs are free and it's easy to use. Next launcher is the Best but it's extremely complicated. Join G+ and look for Android customization communities. There are a ton of them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz