Twitter auto space problem with stock keyboard swipe.

sux2bu

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
So, I love my phone but I have this really weird problem that only happens in the Twitter app. I use the stock swipe feature to type, it works great and I love it. My problem is when on Twitter it seems to skip every other auto space. It recognizes the two separate words, so if I click on the two words the auto correct suggests to separate them, but it's super annoying.

Anyone else have a similar problem? Here is a screen shot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-11-05-20-16-38.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-11-05-20-16-38.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 35

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Yes I did also. Very annoying considering the majority of things I tweet aren't real words.

From my smokin' hot Note 4

Teaess

Nov 13, 2014
Visit site
I have this same problem on my stock Note 4. Pretty frustrating. The underline to edit every other word disappears immediately, soyou getleft witha wholebunch oftwo wordscombined likethis withspaces betweenthem

Joaquin Garcia1

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site
So, I love my phone but I have this really weird problem that only happens in the Twitter app. I use the stock swipe feature to type, it works great and I love it. My problem is when on Twitter it seems to skip every other auto space. It recognizes the two separate words, so if I click on the two words the auto correct suggests to separate them, but it's super annoying.

I just got this phone yesterday and am having this issue. Any luck figuring out a fix? Tried tweeting the support but they've been giving the same basic "restart your phone" fix

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I have it happen as well. It's gotten to be where I use my iPhone to post messages in apps where this is happening on the Note 4. All you can do is tap on the joined words and then select the correction.

Has anyone tried the stock keyboard? Does this happen with it as well?

jessbessr

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site

I was really hoping this would be fixed by now. It's highly irritating!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs