One feature I'm Desperately missing on Note 4!!

DMarie04

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
Hello to everyone on AC!
OK, so I got my Note 4 a few days ago & I'm really liking it, BUT, one thing it doesn't seem to have (that I'm really shocked about) is: the hands hands free S VOICE feature that enables you to just say "stop" or "snooze" your morning alarm. I used that feature every single day & loved it! Worst yet, I can't seem to find a replacement that does the same thing, paid or free! Is there any way to get this on the Note 4??? Or does anyone have a decent alternative? ? The only option I've found on P. Store is Wake Voice. Someone please tell me there's a way to get this on my new Note?? Thanks for any reply & suggestions!

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

clownin72

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hello to everyone on AC!
OK, so I got my Note 4 a few days ago & I'm really liking it, BUT, one thing it doesn't seem to have (that I'm really shocked about) is: the hands hands free S VOICE feature that enables you to just say "stop" or "snooze" your morning alarm. I used that feature every single day & loved it! Worst yet, I can't seem to find a replacement that does the same thing, paid or free! Is there any way to get this on the Note 4??? Or does anyone have a decent alternative? ? The object ribcage Ice found on P. Store is Wake Voice. Someone please tell me there's a way to get this on my new Note?? Thanks for any reply & suggestions!

I just got my note 4 yesterday and discovered the lack of this feature this morning as I'm yelling at my phone to stop and snooze and everything in between. Loved the feature on my s4. Wish it was on the note

Posted via Android Central App

DMarie04

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
I just got my note 4 yesterday and discovered the lack of this feature this morning as I'm yelling at my phone to stop and snooze and everything in between. Loved the feature on my s4. Wish it was on the note

Posted via Android Central App

It's really hard to believe they would remove such a staple feature! SO DISAPPOINTED about this!! I also see that I'm not alone, yelling at my phone & wondering why my alarm wasn't snoozing! !

DMarie04

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
Haha, I know, right? I use an alarm clock that can force you to do math problems to actually turn it off.

OMG, I don't know how you do it?? They'd have to commit me inside of a week if I had to do that every morning, let alone, as soon as I opened my eyes!!😲😲😲😲
Sent from The Next Big Thing. ...Is Mine!!

Last edited:

DMarie04

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site

Thank you for the suggestions! The Tasker, although a very in depth app still doesn't seem to offer this. I emailed the Dev. @ Commander to see if that app has the capability. In the meantime, through my continued search, I've only found Wake Voice in the P. Store. It's a nice app & is the 1 & only 1 Ive found with true hands free alarm features, but isn't working with my S- View case on my phone, ugghhh!
Sent from The Next Big Thing..Is Mine!!!

mrbrooks418

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
I've noticed 2 features that my Note 4 does not have(or I can't find) that I had on my Note 3.
One was the ability to take a picture of a business card to add contact.
And the other was the record option while in phone call.
Oh and the other annoying thing is the download icon is none existent also. You have to go to the my files icon and then it's in that when you open it.

PaulaO

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
Oh and the other annoying thing is the download icon is none existent also. You have to go to the my files icon and then it's in that when you open it.

I use a files app (OI File Manager) and just now played with the "My Files" for the first time. That's kinda handy! Smooth looking.

Anyway, if you go to where Downloads is, but don't open it. Long press it until it is selected. Tap the menu and select "Add Shortcut", you can either put a shortcut into the main "My Files" page or into the Home Screen.