do you use pedometer on your note 4?

thegame161

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
I orginally thought my watch was more accurate but after testing it in a 5 min walk the phone seemed pretty dead on.

how accurate do you find it?

Andrawer

May 31, 2011
Visit site
I think it's very accurate except when I am bicycling...I toss my Note 4 in the back of my Jersey so I can use mapmyride and iheartradio. But the Note seems to count bumps/jolts,etc as steps.

anon(3092520)

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
I used it for a few days just to confirm how much walking I was doing on an average day at work, after that, I turned it off. About 7 miles if anybody was wondering.

kludger

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
Yeah it is pretty accurate and compares well with the Garmin Vivofit I have been using as a pedometer for some months, I might actually stop wearing the Vivofit since the Note4 does the same thing so well.

delco714

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Yes. It works ok.. there's a fair amount of false counts, like when I put my phone down sometimes. Also I walk fast, fun to see it count as running.. don't think I'm running in the hospital..Not in trauma anymore lol!

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Does this feature use much battery?

Posted via the Android Central App
Not really. I have used it on the note 3 and Note 4 and haven't noticed a significant battery drain because of it

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Mojofilter9

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
It's fairly accurate compared to my FitBit (One - I. E. the one that's not on the wrist). The main problem with it is that it doesn't feed into MyFitnessPal. Untill it does that it's just data that I can't do anything with :/

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

pantlesspenguin

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
I do. I'm fairly health conscious, but I work in a pretty sedentary office environment. It was a shock to me to see how little exercise I get on days I don't go to the gym. I like the reminders to get up from my desk and take a little walk once in awhile.

Liquidretro

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
I do. I'm fairly health conscious, but I work in a pretty sedentary office environment. It was a shock to me to see how little exercise I get on days I don't go to the gym. I like the reminders to get up from my desk and take a little walk once in awhile.

I agree similar situation, It's nice to see what I am doing and I think it will get me to walk a little more. Nice unobtrusive and seems to work well. I do wish it interfaced with more apps though.