Registering device on Samsung website

hopefulfarm

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I can't get my device to register properly on the Sammy website. It asks me for a serial number, and I have NO idea what that it. It doesn't seem to like anything I've tried. Any ideas? I can't find a serial number, I have my MEID, HEX, IMEI, but their website sure doesn't like any of these numbers.

Honey_184

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
I can't get my device to register properly on the Sammy website. It asks me for a serial number, and I have NO idea what that it. It doesn't seem to like anything I've tried. Any ideas? I can't find a serial number, I have my MEID, HEX, IMEI, but their website sure doesn't like any of these numbers.

Are you doing it from a computer or your device? I registered directly from my Note and I didn't have to enter anything other than my name and address etc... It automatically detected all the other info

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site

From your device, go to Settings> General> About Device> Status>>, scroll all the way down. You will see serial number, IMEI, MAC address, etc.

Posted via the Android Central App on my awesome Note 4

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar