Hello everyone from AC.

anon(2353369)

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
Tomorrow on 11/12/14 at 3:30pm, I am picking up the Samsung Galaxy Note 4, I would like a few suggestions on Applications and Games and School Apps like College.. Anything else just post on this thread I am happy to be with Android and switching from the iPhone 6 with the Note 4 :)

DMarie04

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
Congratulations & welcome to AC & the wonderful world of Android!!! Boy, are you in for a treat with this Note 4!!!
I really don't know where to start as far as the apps go. The first few things I dwnld are a password manager & a few security apps. I use the Keeper PW app, (they have both a free & a paid version) & I like CM Security. It's free & it's good for cleaning out your cache, junk files etc. I also use the WebRoot Anti Virus Security. After you get your new phone setup, go into the Google Play Store, they've got just about every kind of app you could need....enjoy!!
Posted From The Next Big Thing...Is Mine!!!

Posted via the Android Central App

carraser891

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Blackboard is a must have app if you are in college. Keeps track of all you classes, schedules, and assignments.

Posted via the Android Central App

ChemMan

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Periodic table, Droid48, ConvertPad, UltraChron, Wolfram Alpha, Area Formulas, Andie Graph, Moon Reader Pro, all would be stuff I would use.

goin_nil

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Tomorrow on 11/12/14 at 3:30pm, I am picking up the Samsung Galaxy Note 4, I would like a few suggestions on Applications and Games and School Apps like College.. Anything else just post on this thread I am happy to be with Android and switching from the iPhone 6 with the Note 4 :)

So you had the iPhone 6 and decide to switch?

honey_bee_33

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
(Word search little book) is a game I love when I have a little down time. This word search game is optimized for use of the s pen for a more paper and pencil experience.

girls love tech too

goin_nil

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
(Word search little book) is a game I love when I have a little down time. This word search game is optimized for use of the s pen for a more paper and pencil experience.

girls love tech too

Just downloaded it. You are right, that a great use of the S pen. Thanks!

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, pretty much I love the Note 4 I don't have a case yet so I will be going naked on the Note 4 for a while also next year I might switch carriers once my contract goes up.
IMO, I wouldn't recommend the NAKED way.. You can get cases for Under $10, and a Tempered Glass Screen Protector also, under $10.. IMO, a cheap investment to keep your Note 4 new like through your use of it!!