Font size - extra small - just right

goin_nil

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
I changed my default font size to extra small and I feel like my screen size increased. I can see so much more text & other content on my screen (obviously) but the phone seems more usable now, less scrolling needed.

What default font size do you have set?

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Never even thought about trying it until I read this thread. It's perfect!

Thanks OP.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

honey_bee_33

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I changed my default font size to extra small and I feel like my screen size increased. I can see so much more text & other content on my screen (obviously) but the phone seems more usable now, less scrolling needed.

What default font size do you have set?
Also when it's small like that...if you're sitting next to a nosey person, they won't be able to read the small font size. I tried that with my nosey sister who always trying to see what I'm doing on my phone.

girls love tech too

clitrenta

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
You guys must all be young. I think if I did extra small I'd have to breakout a magnifying glass :p The older you get, the bigger everything around you needs to be to see it. Ah well. Such is life. I'm sure none of you have your screen brightness set at 100% either but again, another by-product of being old. You need more light to read clearly. The only bad part of this is that screen brightness is clearly not good for battery life but it is what it is. At least I can charge my phone at work when necessary.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781