So...what are you doing when you say you "can't put this phone down"??

ilgal

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Reading old threads and notice (or...Note-ice) that many folks say they love their phones and can't put them down.

What are you all doing with your phones?

My most typical way of goofing with it is browsing Zedge for new wallpapers, or solving drawings on DrawSome (when not using it for FB, Email, and, of course, writing Notes!)

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
News (Flipboard, Buzz Feed, Yahoo) email, FB, IG, digging in settings, playing in Nova, playing with icon packs...u name it, I do it.

Posted via the Android Central App

JulietPurcell

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
interesting question this, I read others' answers with interest.
I would be on Google+, Flipboard or playing Farm Heroes Saga game on my phone.

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
I work 9 - 5 during the week and use the works internet to browse AC and a lot of other random stuff, which I would normally do on my phone during the weekend, so during the week I like to just pick up the phone, turn the screen on and look at it's amazing display :) then lock it again.

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I work 9 - 5 during the week and use the works internet to browse AC and a lot of other random stuff, which I would normally do on my phone during the weekend, so during the week I like to just pick up the phone, turn the screen on and look at it's amazing display :) then lock it again.

Oh Yeh the unlock look and lock syndrome lol glad your enjoying your Note4.

I do various things, emails, browsing AC, Appy Geek and XDA Developers, read some news, watching YouTube videos ect ect.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I do everything on my Note 4, more so I have ever done with any other device. I believe because I use it for a lot of work related tasks, I find it in my hands all the time. And because it makes my life so much easier and it is convenient to use,I want to use it as much as I possibly can.

Scribbled from the mighty pen of my Galaxy Note 4!

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Oh Yeh the unlock look and lock syndrome lol glad your enjoying your Note4.

I do various things, emails, browsing AC, Appy Geek and XDA Developers, read some news, watching YouTube videos ect ect.

Yeah lovin it so far mate. I haven't had a chance to use the camera yet, which is annoying. The weather in Glasgow the now is dull and wet so I've just got a bunch of random photo's from around the house lol

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Yeah lovin it so far mate. I haven't had a chance to use the camera yet, which is annoying. The weather in Glasgow the now is dull and wet so I've just got a bunch of random photo's from around the house lol

Pics of the furries then lol Yeh weather has been the same up north so haven't had much of an opportunity.

But have taken a few and one in lowlight which I'm more than impressed with.

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
Just downloaded roller coaster tycoon and it is pretty fun. Clash of clans, Android Central, Zedge, FB, txting. I find myself checking out new games and apps just to see how they look on this screen. It is amazing. I also keep going back and forth between Nova and TW. I can't decide which I like better.

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Twitter, Google+, watching sports, following sports scores, reading stories about the tech industry, politics, or sports. Watching YouTube, taking pics or video of my kids, or messing with settings and playing with the smelly s pen.

GregMargie

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
LOL!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci