Why isn't my Note 4 downloading my address book to my Chevy Malibu?

chevylock324

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
Note 4 - Bluetooth Issues in Chevy Malibu - HELP!

I can connect the bluetooth for my new Note 4 to my vehicle (2013-Chevy Malibu) but it keeps saying the address book download in process. That's been 3 days. I read the posts stating you may need to update the firmware for Chevy MyLink. No updates are available right now for this vehicle. I also cannot find the MyChevrolet app within Google Play Store. All of these features were active and working properly with the Samsung Galaxy S4. Does anyone know what fixes are out there?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Note 4 - Bluetooth Issues in Chevy Malibu - HELP!

Welcome to Android Central! Just checking--when the car says it's downloading, are there any notifications on the phone? There might be a prompt on the phone to accept the phonebook transfer.

Based on the reviews of the myChevrolet apps on Google Play, it looks like compatibility remains an issue. There were people complaining in July of this year that it still wasn't compatible with the Note 3, S4, or S5. https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...hevrolet.nomad.ownership&hl=en&token=ydV7jWiI

DeeHawk

Dec 27, 2015
Visit site
I am experiencing the same problem. I have a 2013 Chevy Malibu. The phone and my car were synced perfectly - including the contacts. I was having unrelated problems with the radio and it was replaced. Now, the contacts from my phone will not sync with the car. The mechanic at our dealership tried with his phone and my husband's phone. Both of their contacts successfully loaded in seconds and my phone has the same exact settings. Any help would be very helpful!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000