Help Needed

JAG21979

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
Fellow Note 4 professionals, when I receive a text message, it displays the sender and a preview of the message on the lock screen. I would like to know how to disable the message preview. I leave my Note on my desk at times and don't want people to be able to see a preview of my messages. Can you tell me if there's an option to disable preview? Thanks!

Posted via the Android Central App

new2thisyeah

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
Fellow Note 4 professionals, when I receive a text message, it displays the sender and a preview of the message on the lock screen. I would like to know how to disable the message preview. I leave my Note on my desk at times and don't want people to be able to see a preview of my messages. Can you tell me if there's an option to disable preview? Thanks!

In messages, on the right top corner, there are 3 vertical dots. Then scroll down to settings-->Notifications-->Preview Message.

JAG21979

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
In messages, on the right top corner, there are 3 vertical dots. Then scroll down to settings-->Notifications-->Preview Message.

Thank you...I've been there many times, and because it's so obvious I overlooked it...lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluegarland692