Note 4 screen

madkoda12

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, i just got my note 4 and i am loving it! I noticed something with the screen and was wondering if this was normal or if I should get mine replaced. It's only noticeable when the screen is off. Basically if there is light refelcting off the screen it will look like the glass is like warped or has like waves in it. Is this normal? i've seen it on another note that I had my hands on and on an S5, i think i remember seeing the waves on other phones but i'm not sure. It's most noticeable with like TV reflecting off the screen.

anon9173723

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys, i just got my note 4 and i am loving it! I noticed something with the screen and was wondering if this was normal or if I should get mine replaced. It's only noticeable when the screen is off. Basically if there is light refelcting off the screen it will look like the glass is like warped or has like waves in it. Is this normal? i've seen it on another note that I had my hands on and on an S5, i think i remember seeing the waves on other phones but i'm not sure. It's most noticeable with like TV reflecting off the screen.

Mine is exactly the same as is every one I've looked at. I was wondering when someone would notice this wavy screen and post about it. It seems to have no effect on the screen when it is lit up and only noticeable when the phone is laying down and you view it from a few feet away from certain angles in certain light......But I know exactly what you are talking about.

madkoda12

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
awesome, i know this phone has been out for a bit but I hadn't seen anyone mention it so I just wanted to make sure i wasn't the only one experiencing this. Thanks guys.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown