How change photo size on caller ID/Phone calls ?

MichaelJames9999

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
So when I make a call I get real small thumbnail picture in the middle with a blurry version behind it.
Is there a way to change this to make the middle photo full screen or at least bigger?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Would you be able to post an example? My photos for contacts look fine when they call, I call them, or they are on speakerphone and are in that little pop-up window.

Ensure to block out the phone number if you do post a screenshot.

puiradu

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
Add to each contact a hight quality photo. The reason of what you see is the low rezolution assigned to your contacts.

Postat de pe Samsung Galaxy Note 4!

puiradu

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
I understood from the scratch. Do as I said and your problem will be solved.

Postat de pe Samsung Galaxy Note 4!

iGalione

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
also the max contact pictrure size you can do is 700x700 pix so the bigger and higher the quality, the better

Hope this helps

LaTuFu

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
Yeah if the last time you updated your contact photo was before the Note (or if it is pulling the photo from a FB contact) you'll have to go in and designate a much higher res photo if you don't want a grainy/pixellated photo icon.

shzusuziq

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
I use full screen caller ID from the play store. You get a full screen HD photo when people call you. I do assign everyone a good quality photo.

TImbhmaxx222

Mar 11, 2016
Visit site
Hey I'm late reading this post but I'm having the same problem with my Galaxy S6 and I have tried updating the photo pics but it still doesn't work mine show up as a small round circle with their photo in it the only other thing that I can find as a solution someone suggested to use one of the sync apps that would sync my contacts with Facebook photos if the contact has a Facebook photo available any help would be great thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995