confirming verizon black friday deal for Note 4 *happy happy*

ImmaGhost

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I just wanted to confirm to those who are curious if the verizon black friday deal is real or not ($100 off any android phones, and a nice choice of free phones). I just went in today with my family because we decided to change to verizon so we all made 2 year contracts. The deals we got were...

$100 off the galaxy note 4
Galaxy s5 for FREE
iphone 6+ no sweet deals...typical apple :/
I don't know if this is related but they are also giving away free tablets! all you have to do is pay for the data service which is $10 a month..also a nice little touch

Anyways we are very happy with it, especially since we could also trade in our old phones for extra cash towards the bill. I can't wait to receive my note 4 on Friday! :D

Seremedy

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
I'm sorry to say this but my dad has a note 4 and I have a droid turbo which we actually both got just today and I was very unhappy with the note 4. The droid turbo killed the note 4 in just about every way. He's going to return the note 4 tommorow and getting a droid turbo.

Posted from my 64 GB Droid Turbo black nylon

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I'm sorry to say this but my dad has a note 4 and I have a droid turbo which we actually both got just today and I was very unhappy with the note 4. The droid turbo killed the note 4 in just about every way. He's going to return the note 4 tommorow and getting a droid turbo.

This is the matter of ones opinion.

Your right in the sense "in your own experience". But this stated comment will vary from user to user.

Not disputing the droid turbo will be a great device, but to say it smokes the Note 4 is hmm not going to be entirely accurate.

The specs are the same bar the battery to which from reviews considering the ample size of the droid turbo its not substantially better.

Glad you have found the phone that your happy with though :)

Posted via the Android Central App

chevyman29

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site

How well do you like the non existent simultaneous voice and data on the Turbo ?

jdfry15

Trusted Member
Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I took my turbo back. Have the complete opposite experience. Screen, voice quality, WiFi signal, call volume. Screen is so much better on the note. But to each their own. Everyone has different needs. Love the note 4, first phone in a long time that I don't feel myself looking around the corner for the next hot phone.

rdiddy_25

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
Got my note 4 on Tuesday from BB and they were honoring the black Friday deal. Got my note 4 for $17 after using the $50 BB gift card they gave me. Sweet deal for sure. And there are iPhone deals out there but nowhere near the same prices as the S5 or other Android phones

dhendriksen

Android Addict
Feb 25, 2011
Visit site

I've been a Motorola Droid guy since the original one launched. I love Motorola phones. I was excited for the Turbo and bought it, only to take it back and cautiously try the Note 4. Never looked back (other than size - the note 4 is a little too big).

No simultaneous voice and data on the turbo killed it for me. And, I was surprised to find better battery life on the note 4.

moegumby

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
Confirmed, got my $100 rebate recite when I went back to the Verizon store today. Nice! Only had the Note 4 for 6 days so I was still ok for rebate. You have 14 days from purchase for price matching.

TheMiz

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Been waiting on a sale of some sort on the Note 4 , and didn't even see this one. I am not sure if I can get this tomorrow in store or not but I thought maybe I would order on line, well I have been out of contract for over a year, as I am sure you all know they now charge a $30 upgrade fee and now I will lose my unlimited data if I get a the Note 4 , I have no clue just how much Data I really use. am I over thinking this ?

MrMartyKann

Nov 29, 2014
Visit site
So the Note 4 is $199 this weekend at Verizon. I went into the store this AM & they had a sign up saying $100 off or more when you trade in a working smartphone. They tried to not honor it but they had no choice. I'm the new owner of a white Note 4 for $130

TheMiz

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
So the Note 4 is $199 this weekend at Verizon. I went into the store this AM & they had a sign up saying $100 off or more when you trade in a working smartphone. They tried to not honor it but they had no choice. I'm the new owner of a white Note 4 for $130

How and why did they try not to honor $100 off ?