Redbox Compatibility Issue on the Note 4?

nytmare

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: Seriously

You can get it from the Amazon App Store and it works fine on the N4. I don't know what's up with the Play Store.

nytmare

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site

It is in the Play store. I just downloaded it.

I can't speak for others, but when I go to the Play Store and search for Redbox, the store tells me it's not compatible with my N4 and I don't have the option of installing it. However, after having installed it via Amazon's App Store, it now shows up in the Play Store as having been installed. Go figure...

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site

On forum posts like these, can the moderators improve the thread title? Maybe something like: "Redbox App and compatibility issues" or something that actually means something aside from these one word posts?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

On forum posts like these, can the moderators improve the thread title? Maybe something like: "Redbox App and compatibility issues" or something that actually means something aside from these one word posts?

They usually do (there are a lot of threads) so -- Sometimes they are missed. It has been fixed :).

Blipstein

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site

2 days ago I could not download. Wasn't even there in the Play Store. Downloading as we speak. (Sprint)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy