is anyone else's note 4 volume rocker very loose?

ImmaGhost

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I noticed that my volume rocker is very loose. It still works but it's a little annoying because my mom has a note 4 also and hers is pretty stiff. Does anyone else have this problem and did you exchange for another phone or just leave it be?

akutch34

Trusted Member
May 26, 2011
Visit site
someone did post about this a while back... unfortunately, I do not remember the member's name. sorry! keep looking.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I noticed that my volume rocker is very loose. It still works but it's a little annoying because my mom has a note 4 also and hers is pretty stiff. Does anyone else have this problem and did you exchange for another phone or just leave it be?

Is the one with the loose rocker carried in a case? If so, are the rocker buttons exposed or covered?

I always keep my Note 4 and pass Note 3 in a case. Some cases cover the phone, but leave the rocker buttons exposed. I don't used those kind of cases. IMO, too much chance of the rocker buttons getting damage.

If the one with the loose button is naked, and/or in a case that exposes the rocker buttons, that could be the cause of the looseness.. just saying could be.

ImmaGhost

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Is the one with the loose rocker carried in a case? If so, are the rocker buttons exposed or covered?

I always keep my Note 4 and pass Note 3 in a case. Some cases cover the phone, but leave the rocker buttons exposed. I don't used those kind of cases. IMO, too much chance of the rocker buttons getting damage.

If the one with the loose button is naked, and/or in a case that exposes the rocker buttons, that could be the cause of the looseness.. just saying could be.

No I don't have a case on at the moment. It just loose bare naked. I'm guessing no one else has this issue :(

msdsman

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
I have this issue with the rocker button but Im just gonna deal with it. Phone is new and does not have a case at the moment. I ordered an Incipio Dual Pro which is on its way and will cover the buttons.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
No I don't have a case on at the moment. It just loose bare naked. I'm guessing no one else has this issue :(

That is what I was referring to. Not saying it is the case but when the the buttons are exposed there is that chance they can get damaged. My advice would be if you are still in your return window, return it for another one. A lot of things can happen to an uncased phone. Just my opinion.