note 4 battery first days

Andrew Blackburn

May 10, 2013
Visit site
After nearly three days use. First impressions of note 4 battery is very underwhelming. Was getting great battery on m8. So hopefully things will improve

Posted via the Android Central App

doohsun

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
my battery has been great i can leave for full 2 days before charging mind you my usage is moderate, facebook, bluetooth, wifi, calls, text msg. Compared with my S4 it would have been dead from 8-5 it would be down to 20%. With my Note 4 from 8-5 i'm still at 80%. So i'm loving it!

LaTuFu

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to AC. We've had dozens of threads on battery performance pop up in this section.

The battery performance has been outstanding on the Note 4. By most accounts, it is the best performing smartphone out there in terms of battery life.

If your personal experience does not reflect that, there may be some very simple remedies to the problem. Most likely it is your setup, not the device.

If you want to explore some of the other battery threads, you can see what has been recommended previously:
Check Here First

Post your battery stats here

Cons of Rooting my device

Verizon Note 4 battery concerns

Why is the battery life low?

Or, you can post up your stats from screen shots and we can take a look.

Let's start with:

1. Screen shot of your Power Saving Main Screen
cscZvfZ.jpg

2. Screen shot of the history screen (access it by clicking on the line graph in the middle of your power saving screen.)
i8PoMlW.jpg

3. Download and install Greenify. Take a screenshot of the list of apps that it recommends for hibernation.
J0zsG4y.jpg

4. Take a screen shot of your notification panel pulled down, so we can see the brightness settings you have set up.
Z5eSCtY.jpg

Last edited:

maximalife

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
After nearly three days use. First impressions of note 4 battery is very underwhelming. Was getting great battery on m8. So hopefully things will improve

You're probably like me...one of the few that actually use the phone...your not going to see 2 days use like all these other people who barely touch their phone..

slackerjack

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Yeah...we never touch our phones...

Posted by my Note 4, or Nexus 9...****, maybe by a Note 2014 ed. or hell...maybe it was this Nexus 4 or 5...oh, snap...there's Nexus 7. okay, I need to clean...

Attachments

• 14%252520-%2525201.jpg
    14%252520-%2525201.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 61

LaTuFu

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
You're probably like me...one of the few that actually use the phone...your not going to see 2 days use like all these other people who barely touch their phone..

I use my phone frequently throughout the day. I have been getting excellent battery life with it.

I recharge nightly when I go to bed. I see no value in letting it sit off charger when I am sleeping.

The difference with this phone is that I am putting it on charge with 25-40% battery, as opposed to the 5-15% I was used to getting on my previous phones.

If you are not getting good performance out of the battery, improper setup is the most likely cause. Not the phone.

LaTuFu

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
Given that the OP has no interest in solving the issues with his incorrect setup, I think we can chalk up yet another "bad battery" thread to user error, not device performance.