No Sim card/no SD card

maximalife

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
Been getting this message lately, along with an "Insert Sd card" message...Both are fine and working properly...anybody ever experience this issue or know an fix? It usually just goes away after a few hours then comes back a few days later

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-12-07-08-44-45.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-12-07-08-44-45.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 44

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
What kind of Micro SD are you using? Might not be your phone it could be the MicroSd card. If it is not SanDisk or Samsung class 10. It can start to mess up. Try formating the Micro SD again.

Sent from my GNote4 using Tapatalk!

ChemMan

May 7, 2013
Visit site
I has a 64 GiG Sandisk quit taking data at about 75% full of data on my Note 2 and the replacement did the same thing on my Note 4. I would get that mounting-unmounting and no SD card error message. I have been waiting over a month for a replacement. 10 years warranty but waiting so long for a replacement is a super pain in the rear. US Postal Service/ UPS lost the darn thing in Denver when it was supposed to be switching carriers, who knows but it blows.

This is the culprit:

Amazon.com: SanDisk Ultra 64GB Class 10 Micro SDXC Memory Card, Frustration-Free Packaging [Old Version]: Electronics

All other Micro-SD cards I have work fine in the phones.

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I has a 64 GiG Sandisk quit taking data at about 75% full of data on my Note 2 and the replacement did the same thing on my Note 4. I have been waiting over a month for a replacement. 10 years warranty but waiting so long for a replacement is a super pain in the rear. US Postal Service/ UPS lost the darn thing in Denver when it was supposed to be switching carriers, who knows but it blows.

This is the culprit:

Amazon.com: SanDisk Ultra 64GB Class 10 Micro SDXC Memory Card, Frustration-Free Packaging [Old Version]: Electronics
That is the same MicroSd card I have . I used it in my Gnote3 and now I am using it in my GNote4. I did have a issue with it when I put it in my Note4. It kept Unmounting and mounting again like I was removing my SD card and putting it back in. After backing up the card ad formating it the issue is gone.

Sent from my GNote4 using Tapatalk!

ChemMan

May 7, 2013
Visit site
My card worked fine after format until I loaded it with music and books to about 50GiG, then it would mount and unmount and say no SD card present. The first on in my Note 2 would not format even in my computer SD card reader.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc