Why are some select texts not received?

ihateapple666

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
select texts not received

I moved from iPhone 4s to a Samsung Note 4 about 3 weeks ago. After I got my new phone, I deregistered my imessages, online and I called apple ad well. I deleted my iphone off of my icloud, computer, itunes, and every other possible place I could think of. I've talked to my att carrier who have reset my network connection, twice. I've tried and tried but I'm still not receiving texts from select people's iphone or android phones. My friends will send as text messages and it still won't go through. They've deleted me as a contact, deleted my prior threads. They can see my texts but I cannot see theirs. Help!

LaTuFu

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
Re: select texts not received

Unfortunately, this sounds like an unresolved issue with imessage.

Somewhere, your number is still associated with the service.

It's probably going to take a few more calls to Apple to get them to clear it out of their system.

rvhs03

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site

Apple released an online tool where you can remove your number from the I message system. This will speed up the process. I'll try to find a link.

Posted via the Android Central App

LaTuFu

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site

I have deregistered already. I called and did it online.
You might want to research it further. I have read a few articles/forum threads where people have had to go through the process multiple times to completely remove everything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12