Gaming on the Note 4

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
What has been your gaming experience on the Note 4? I have only tried a few games so far. On the whole, I like it. I have noticed at least one game looked better on my iPhone 6 Plus. But the game play has been good. No stutters or dropped frame rates from what I could tell.

Note in my house!

Rmedy21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
What has been your gaming experience on the Note 4? I have only tried a few games so far. On the whole, I like it. I have noticed at least one game looked better on my iPhone 6 Plus. But the game play has been good. No stutters or dropped frame rates from what I could tell.

Note in my house!

In terms of lag I have not experienced anything of that nature. I play Sonic dash and it runs smooth. How do you like the iphone 6 plus? I actually thought about getting it as well..

Amazing Verizon Galaxy Note 4

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
In terms of lag I have not experienced anything of that nature. I play Sonic dash and it runs smooth. How do you like the iphone 6 plus? I actually thought about getting it as well..

Amazing Verizon Galaxy Note 4

I returned it and decided to keep my Note 4 instead. As far as lag, I haven't seen any etther on my Note 4. I really enjoy the gaming experience.

Note in my house!

bobxxz

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
Honestly I think it's all about app optimization. On iPhone everything runs smooth on games but on my note 4 I see some stutter and frame lag, but I believe it's because the apps are not optimized yet.

Posted via the Android Central App

LaTuFu

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
I have not encountered any stutter or lag on mine playing games yet.

I used to play Order and Chaos a couple of years ago. I DL'd it a few days ago just to see how it looked. I liked it a lot on the Note 4.

I try to stay away from the games, though. I am a retired gamer.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I have not encountered any stutter or lag on mine playing games yet.

I used to play Order and Chaos a couple of years ago. I DL'd it a few days ago just to see how it looked. I liked it a lot on the Note 4.

I try to stay away from the games, though. I am a retired gamer.

Why?

Note in my house!

LaTuFu

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
Because I love, love, love the totally immersive game worlds like Skyrim, Morrowind, Oblivion, etc. O&C was similar to that in some regards, although not completely.

But they suck your life away. I would play Skyrim for 4 hours, **** away the majority of my evening, and I was still only 1/3 of the way through one of my quests. I love playing, but it created more issues outside the game in RL than it was worth.

When I was young and single it was fine. Now that I'm older and have a wife and kids, my time is not my own any more.

rdiddy_25

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
Because I love, love, love the totally immersive game worlds like Skyrim, Morrowind, Oblivion, etc. O&C was similar to that in some regards, although not completely.

But they suck your life away. I would play Skyrim for 4 hours, **** away the majority of my evening, and I was still only 1/3 of the way through one of my quests. I love playing, but it created more issues outside the game in RL than it was worth.

When I was young and single it was fine. Now that I'm older and have a wife and kids, my time is not my own any more.

Plus 1 on that one.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I don't play games for that long. Usually for 10-15 minutes per sitting. I play Golf Star, GT Racing 2, Dead Trigger 2, Words With Friends, and The Room. I was never a big console gamer, but I like playing games on my phone just to waste some time.

Note in my house!

leerandall

Nov 23, 2014
Visit site
I don't play games for that long. Usually for 10-15 minutes per sitting. I play Golf Star, GT Racing 2, Dead Trigger 2, Words With Friends, and The Room. I was never a big console gamer, but I like playing games on my phone just to waste some time.

Note in my house!

For killing a little time now and again, I really like Euchre 3D. You can play a few hands and put it down until the next time. Highly recommended, if you like euchre, that is.

PaulaO

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
I do Zombie Gunship and Osmos HD. Both work just fine. The sensitive touch of the Note 4 makes it sooo much fun. I've not noticed much hiccup or lag or anything like that.

I also have some simpler card games and the like for when I am waiting somewhere and again, not issues. The pen makes card games fun again.

naira1

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Can't even game more than 10 minute without being bored. But I mostly do casual games like dots or the racing games (turbo racing 3D and asphalt)

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

ChemMan

May 7, 2013
Visit site
So you haven't played a game until you get Google Cardboard. On the Note 4 in virtual reality games are extremely immersive. I purchased a molded plastic Google Cardboard and it works very well, slight modification for focus issues but very impressive. Find a swivel chair close to the ground and if you get car or air sick you better take some Dramamine. Can't wait for the Gear VR but the Google Cardboard is only like 10 or 20 bucks on Amazon. It is best if you get one that adjusts large enough to accommodate the Note 4.

rdroyer

May 26, 2014
Visit site
Real Racing 3 is my favorite, good racing experience. Age of Warring Empire is another good one but it gets slow unless you purchase coins.

ChemMan

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Just played God of light. Very cool game. I will be wasting some hours at work tomorrow. Would be killer in the Gear VR

Shamrock_627

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
I am currently playing Real Racing 3 (by EA), and most of the time, I have no lag...but when the AI gets off on the grass and blows up 10 ft. of dust, it will lag some.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I am currently playing Real Racing 3 (by EA), and most of the time, I have no lag...but when the AI gets off on the grass and blows up 10 ft. of dust, it will lag some.
Could it just be the game? Like I said before, I play GT Racing 2 and the graphics are better and there are no stutters.

Note in my house!

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Just downloaded 3 games that were on sale ni the Play Store; The Room Two, Machinarium, and Leo's Fortune. These games look really good on the Note 4.