Is there a wallet case, rear card storage only, that does not cover screen ever?

Brian Crummy

Dec 15, 2014
Visit site
Looking for a wallet case, rear card storage only, that does not cover screen ever

Hi, new here. Searched and searched and cant find the right case. I am looking for a case like the CM4 case that has rear storage for two credit cards and an ID. I want something with easy access to the cards, but something never covers the screen. I hate screen covering folio type cases. This is the look and style of what I am looking for. They don't make them for N4. They make them for S4 and S5 and seem to be putting all their energy into iphone 6 and 6P.
cm4_s5a.jpg

I have tried slim cases with a Wally Jr Stick on wallet, I hated it.
61JUVpRK63L__SL1001_.jpg

I am now using a case I found on ebay from China. The design isn't the worst, but it feels cheap, fake leather, and if I put in more than two cards, the case starts pulling away from the sides, so I have to use it with the battery door cover removed.
$_57.jpg $_571.jpg

Any help in finding a real nice case like this would be greatly appreciated!!

Brian Crummy

Dec 15, 2014
Visit site
Re: Looking for a wallet case, rear card storage only, that does not cover screen ever

Forgot to mention I also tried the Versus sliding backdoor case that holds cards as well and wasn't happy with it. Wayyy too bulky.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol