Opinions on spec war

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
looking at the upcoming phones with the 810 processors and 4 gigs of ram it IS exciting but how useful right now?
I don't see any games or apps pushing the limits of most phones so are the specs getting too far ahead of what is available app and game wise?
I think so, unless they break out a PS3 or Wii U emulator LOL

John 3:16

makie

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
It's the only way to battle each other on the Android platform. In my eyes a better CPU and gpu is a good thing, but they should focus on their Android skin a bit more. I would like a cleaner look on my note 4 and bit more fluent would be awesome. I got no real complaints about my note 4, but tw could be way better optimised and with less bloat.

Posted via the Android Central App

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
All these specs are fun and everything, as long as the software gets some attention with optimization. I'm sick of having top of the line in every spec category yet my software lags. I love Samsung but that's my biggest gripe. I'd take a bit less on the hardware side for more on the software side. I love more specs so long as the software is able to compliment it all. If not, specs are worthless.

SteveISU

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Every iPhone and the 2013 Moto X has shown the top of the line specs doesn't translate into top of the line experience.