Quick Charging

sydneycooper1979

Moderator Sergeant at Arms
Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, I picked up a used Note 4 and it is awesome!!! The only thing is that they did not include the original charger. I would like to take advantage of the quick charging. Does anyone know where I can find a replacement? I would like to find OEM but am having trouble. Is it the AC adapater that does the quick charge or is it the cable? Sorry if this is a dumb question or if it has been asked before. Thanks for any help you can give me!!!

tclementi1

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
Its the ac adapter, you're best bet is finding it online or if you go to the carriers store see if they can hook you up with one

Posted via Galaxy Note 4 using the Android Central App

twmanga1

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, the OEM one has been hard to come by. There is a non-OEM one that's popular on Amazon right now. Since I'm new to posting I can't do links yet, but look for:

Tenergy 18W Turbo USB Universal AC Wall Adaptive Fast Charger with Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ 2.0 technology for Samsung Galaxy Note 4, HTC One (M8), Sony Xperia Z3, Z2 Tablet, Motorola Droid Turbo, Nexus 6, and more

pmccartney

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Try the BlackBerry Playbook rapid charger. I use it. It's less expensive most places and will charge almost as quick.
I would post a link but with only a few thousand mobile nations posts, apparently I don't yet qualify. ; )
Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

PlanetPluto7

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
It's the voltage that is different. Even other 2 amp chargers are not the same. Samsung pricing is not bad. they just were not ready for the launch somehow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith