Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Buttons and Screen Protector Questions

Luffy75

Dec 21, 2014
Visit site
I got my Galaxy Note 4 from T-Mobile about 3 weeks ago and during notice those three weeks I notice some problems, no major, but enough to irritate me.

Are there other GN4 that have a loose home and volume button (Home button also makes a loud clicking sound and needs more pressure to push on)

Do you have a Zagg screen protector and if so, does it have this milky effect on it? The guy at Best Buy said it would disappear after 24 hours but it didn't.

Oh and does your front camera lag ??? Mine lags on normal but when I put a filter on, it's very smooth.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Buttons and Screen Protector Questions

I got my Galaxy Note 4 from T-Mobile about 3 weeks ago and during notice those three weeks I notice some problems, no major, but enough to irritate me.

Are there other GN4 that have a loose home and volume button (Home button also makes a loud clicking sound and needs more pressure to push on)

Do you have a Zagg screen protector and if so, does it have this milky effect on it? The guy at Best Buy said it would disappear after 24 hours but it didn't.

Oh and does your front camera lag ??? Mine lags on normal but when I put a filter on, it's very smooth.
Hopefully you found some of the answers to your questions.

Some devices may have hardware defects, or feel different, than others. If it's something of concern stop by your carrier store and see if they can check it for you, and possibly replace it if something is wrong. On the screen protector, it usually takes a day or two (maybe more) for that to disappear. If it bothers you, revisit Best Buy and see what they can do about it. Zagg is also pretty good about replacing their screen protectors, so you might want to also pay them a visit if there's a store or kiosk locally.

Finally, open system settings > applications > sort by all > camera. Clear the cache and see if that helps speed things up with the Camera without a filter. Let us know how everything goes.

DMarie04

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site

Luffy75- Hello, just thought I'd respond since I've got a T Mobile N4 but I'm not experiencing the things you've mentioned. (However, I did have an issue w/my Multi window mode & TM was great about replacing my device BUT it was within the 14 days no questions asked, Return Policy.) I also have a Zaag screen protector, The HDX protector. I really wanted a glass protector but b/c of all the issues, it made me try this model & it was the best thing I ever did. If your not happy with the protector you've got, check out the reviews for the Zaag HDX on either Amazon or the Zaag website.

Posted From MY Next Big Thing!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci