Samsung Galaxy Note 4 I just killed my phone!

PaulaO

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: I just killed my phone!

When it rains, it pours. Just found out my mom has a mass on her meninges (membrane covering brain) and went into surgery this morning. Luckily I was able to put the deductible on the Sprint bill and they sent me the phone in less than 24hrs. I am activating it now after finalizing everything last night. I'll now have my phone as I rush from NC to NJ! I could have just re-activated my old S3 but, really, it is so small now, ya know? LOL

According to the Sprint guy that answered the phone, I don't need to switch the SIM cards as there's nothing on there I need. So I'm not bothering.

I had my Note exactly the way I wanted it and now I have to start over. Well, at least now I have something to do in the airport and on the plane and in the ICU waiting room, right? something to occupy my mind.

leerandall

Nov 23, 2014
Visit site

When it rains, it pours. Just found out my mom has a mass on her meninges (membrane covering brain) and went into surgery this morning. Luckily I was able to put the deductible on the Sprint bill and they sent me the phone in less than 24hrs. I am activating it now after finalizing everything last night. I'll now have my phone as I rush from NC to NJ! I could have just re-activated my old S3 but, really, it is so small now, ya know? LOL

According to the Sprint guy that answered the phone, I don't need to switch the SIM cards as there's nothing on there I need. So I'm not bothering.

I had my Note exactly the way I wanted it and now I have to start over. Well, at least now I have something to do in the airport and on the plane and in the ICU waiting room, right? something to occupy my mind.

Sorry to hear about your mom, Paula.

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site

My thoughts and prayers are with your Mom and you. May she have a speedy recovery.

Posted via the Android Central App on my awesome Note 4

brothamoveson

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site

Someone posted in here the other day that they sent in their note 3 and the insurance company sent them back a new Note 4.

Same thing happened to my best friend his daughter had a Note 3 for about 3 weeks and stopped working. He called in for help and was told it needed to be replaced and he received a Note 4.

Posted from my Note 4 baby.

naira1

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site

@Paula0. All will be well. She will come out unscathed and stronger. You just wait.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

GalaxyOnyxWitch

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site

While we strive to replace with a like for like device if that model is unavailable at the of the claim we may offer a comparable model.

Not sure exactly who you are but regardless of what you "strive" to do, exact words in a contract like "at our sole discretion" leaves way too many possibilities that if my phone tanks at the 1.8 year mark that I might receive an older gen device or even something like a G3 is way too risky for my tastes.

Terribly sorry to hear about your mom, I hope things are going better. (perhaps I should read the thread through..) either way, I will send well wishes your way.

Asurioncares

May 31, 2013
Visit site

Not sure exactly who you are but regardless of what you "strive" to do, exact words in a contract like "at our sole discretion" leaves way too many possibilities that if my phone tanks at the 1.8 year mark that I might receive an older gen device or even something like a G3 is way too risky for my tastes.

Typically, we will replace with the same make and model of the phone that you filed your for. If that specific device is unavailable then we may offer a comparable model. Usually, this model will have similar specs to your original phone and is typically not a downgraded devices. In the event that you are offered a comparable model, we'd always be happy to look into your claim and discuss if there are any other available options.

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site

I'm with TMO, and have their Jump program. It's $10/month and includes anytime phone upgrades (once half the price is paid), Premium Handset Protection, and Lookout Premium. $10/month! And no contract!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21