best keyboard for the note 4....??!

Prince1984

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
what is the best keyboard for the note 4....??!

maybe somthing iphone style... i'm still having problems typing with the note 4 keyboard.. many mistakes
please help me with some other keyboard..

keyzlife

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
what is the best keyboard for the note 4....??!

maybe somthing iphone style... i'm still having problems typing with the note 4 keyboard.. many mistakes
please help me with some other keyboard..
Google keyboard is a nice option. A lot of iphoners feel at home with it.
37364a4498d0c1d2b6035dd7f95edb53.jpg

sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note® 4

MightyMike

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Best flavor of ice cream?

The keyboard is a matter of taste. I use SwiftKey Keyboard + Emoji for most things, and Hacker's Keyboard when I need a real keyboard with Ctrl and Alt keys. The Samsung keyboard (he one you're using) does cause problems typing unless your fingers are really thin.

That hackers keyboard looks sweet. Any skins available?

Sent via the Next Big Thing, My Galaxy N4

George Collins1

May 6, 2014
Visit site
I forced myself to use the S Pen instead of keyboard so I would learn it. Now I hardly ever use the keyboard at all.

Posted via the Android Central App

philip42

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
Try the stock keyboard in 4x3 layout with predictive swipe on and right handed one handed use. I love it.

TornadoQuake

Dec 3, 2014
Visit site
Try the stock keyboard in 4x3 layout with predictive swipe on and right handed one handed use. I love it.

Wow. This really is nice. Pretty good at predicting my words too. Now I just need to memorize the location of all the letters.

Posted via the Android Central App,
AT&T Note 4!

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
i'm a long time swiftkey user and love it. i was excited to find on the note 4 i can add a top row of dedicated number buttons. if i'm writing anything substantial i always use the spen and handwriting feature.

kobe008

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Maybe try swiping instead of typing. I use Swype for my keyboard have tried many of them and it is the most accurate when swiping by far.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
I'm using stock. I've tried Swiftkey and Flesky and they both have thier pros. I chose to stick with stock because I don't need to customize it and it has the "www", "@", and ".com" preset so u dont have to do that every time u go to a website or address. It's a little thing, but means alot to me. Correction could be better.

With Flesky (I think thats how its spelled), I didn't like having to learn the gestures to change the word, add to dictionary, change punctuation... And I had to buy other themes. I must say it has the better auto correct though.

I don't remember what my issue was with Swiftkey.

SGN4 :-D

makie

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
I did download the google keyboard, but I miss my emoji's really bad! Had emojis on all my last phones-.-

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
While I prefer the Swiftkey keyboard but it does have a major flaw in my opinion, which the Samsung keyboard doesn't. That is you can't access the clipboard entries and choose the entry you want to insert on the Swiftkey keyboard. The Samsung keyboard does have this very necessary feature. I am thus forced to switch keyboards at least once a day to delete all entries in the Clipboard and then switch back to Swiftkey. Leaving these clipboard snippets (including any copied passwords) means they are available to anyone with access to your phone.