Favorite Contacts Only Display in Grid Format

leerandall

Nov 23, 2014
Visit site
That's is the frequently contacted. My favorite are in grid too, frequently contacted is a list.

I selected "Favorites" at the top of the Phone app to get my list in the screenshot above. If that's not what we're talking about, can you tell me how to get to the Favorites page that displays in a grid layout for you, please?

MightyMike

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
I selected "Favorites" at the top of the Phone app to get my list in the screenshot above. If that's not what we're talking about, can you tell me how to get to the Favorites page that displays in a grid layout for you, please?

Have you "starred" any of your contacts? It doesn't appear that you have. I really don't like the way they put frequently contacted and favorites together. just because I call someone doesn't mean they are my favorite.

Sent via the Next Big Thing, My Galaxy N4

MightyMike

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
I have to call people at work all the time, but I wouldn't have them over for dinner. Lol..but it's true...

Sent via the Next Big Thing, My Galaxy N4

naira1

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
The favourite contact only shows in grid while the frequently contacted is a list. If you only have the list then probably you've not set up any favourite contact. And no, you can't make the favourite contact shows in a list form (not that I know of but I stand to be corrected)

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LesleyWang