Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Bluetooth with new Camaro

shastrich2005

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
I have a 2013 Camaro 2SS. When I had my Note 3 synced to my car, Google Play displayed everything on my car screen and you could control the player through my car radio. With my Note 4, it'll play but it's a blank screen on my car radio and it has to be controlled through the phone. Both phones running 4.4.4 and both Google Plays were the same updates. Any one else having this issue? Anyone know a remedy? I only use Google Play as my player because I have a subscription. Thanks guys!

ronb

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
Re: Bluetooth with new Camaro

I don't have first hand experience, but it has been said here that the Note 4 uses the latest Bluetooth at version 4.1. Suggestions are to check with the Mfgr of the car unit to see if there is an upgrade for its Bluetooth.
Good Luck!
Ron

chris4404

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Re: Bluetooth with new Camaro

I have a 2013 Volt with the same problem. My old phone the HTC Droid DNA worked great and showed the album metadata but the Note 4 shows nothing on the screen. It's pretty frustrating but I haven't been able to find a fix yet. It's a problem with the phone for sure though as Spotify shows the same blank screen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs