must have apps on the Galaxy Note 4.

heathersimon

Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
I like DynamicNotifications for AMOLED-friendly notifications. Not quite on par with the Nokia Glance screen (which I love), but it comes close.

ilgal

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Shush. When you mute your phone it prompts you to tell when to turn the sound back on. No more missed calls.

MightyMike

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Light manager is another. There are tons. Look in the Galaxy Apps app too. Lots of Nice apps for the spen. There are So many it just depends on What you like. Games?

MAY THE 4 BE WITH YOU!

KreepyKen

Just a cool guy
Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
Pocket Casts: Fantastic podcatcher. Syncs your podcasts, including the positions you leave off in, so if you have a disaster and reset or buy a new phone, just log in and it downloads everything you had and sets your most recent positions.

Evernote: I use it every day. I even sync my s-notes to it.

Dropbox & Google Plus: For camera sync/backup...I never have to worry about backing up my photos.

Kindle: I read; therefore, I Kindle.

Hangouts: Free messaging between my wife and me

Bloons TD 5: Favorite game ever

Business Calendar Pro: Favorite agenda widget

HoloCalc: Favorite calculator...I prefer ones that don't scream out every number as I pres them. ;)

Tasks: Robust to-do list...this guy carried on the Astrid project after Yahoo bought them and shut it down...he's done a fantastic job.

MightyMike

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Do you like stock or do you wanna spruce it up? Tons of texting apps, launchers, camera, calendars...although, Business calendar pro is my suggestion as well.

MAY THE 4 BE WITH YOU!

MightyMike

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
There are some Nice camera apps. One of my favorites is photo art. You can use a current pic or take a pic. It makes it a black and white, then take the spen to add the color to highlight whatever you like in the pic. Camera effects, 360 camera are others, some really Nice stuff...and you can still use the regular camera.

MAY THE 4 BE WITH YOU!

worwig

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
OneNote. I use it for taking and reviewing notes.
Foldersync. Sync the files I want to the cloud/FTP servers I want.
HDweather: Great and accurate weather and radar widgets
Pure calendar widgets plus Public Folder sync to see my work calendar in a widget.
OSMand for offline maps with tracks and routes
Gasbuddy and Waze for when traveling and wanting to keep an eye on things
Battery Monitor Widget, so I know how well a charger really is charging.
Llama for set the volume and screen timeout based on where I am, and what I am doing.
Cellica Database to keep a couple of Access databases available on the phone.
TeamViewer to remotely control any of my PCs.
Google Keep synced wife my wife's account so I can add beer to her grocery list. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adelinachau53674