Tripod Mount for Note 4?

isabel95

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Don't need a selfie stick.

With a tripod mount I can attach the phone to either a monopod or tripod.

Any recommendations?

sparksd

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site

isabel95

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
My Square Jellyfish metal bracket arrived today

Here's how it looks holding my Note4 in the silicone jacket I got from Verizon when I bought it.

I have it mounted on a Manfrotto ballhead, which is screwed into my tripod. I really like it, the sides which hold the phone are spring mounted and close and fold down to a very compact size - easy to fit in a small bag.( I also have a Manfrotto quick release plate on the ballhead.) Neither the ballhead or the quick release plate are necessary, but for the photo gearheads who have them, they come in handy!

Not necessary to have a ballhead, but I had one mounted on my monopod.

Square Jelly Fish Metal Bracket.jpg

Last edited:

ChemMan

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Yea, I was going to modify one of my belt clips with a 1/4-20 threaded part to screw into the tripod. Probably will tap it for 1 size larger and use a helicoil for the threads to save the wear and tear on the plastic.

Anyone use a telephoto or wide angle lens adapter yet?

LaTuFu

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
Thank you for posting your update. I was going to suggest this when I saw your post, but you already found it and ordered it. Glad to see it is a good choice that will work with our phone.

sparksd

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
How do you like it?

I like it for the stability it provides in my hand and it works great on a tripod. It's useful as a handholder for when I'm taking a number of shots - if you're taking just a picture or two, it's not worth the effort of putting on, even however little that is.

scooby d1

May 12, 2015
Visit site
I like it for the stability it provides in my hand and it works great on a tripod. It's useful as a handholder for when I'm taking a number of shots - if you're taking just a picture or two, it's not worth the effort of putting on, even however little that is.
Should work quite well then for video.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non