How many here use the wireless s view cover?

thegame161

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Or just a wireless cover? You find it better than just using the normal way of charging? Does the cases add much bulk?

slackerjack

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Wireless standard back here...love it. Adds some thickness, but makes the camera bump flush with the back of the phone so I'm not constantly concerned I'm going to smash it!

Posted by my Note 4, or Nexus 9...****, maybe by a Note 2014 ed. or hell...maybe it was this Nexus 4 or 5...oh, snap...there's Nexus 7. okay, I need to clean...

SteelGator

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I have the wireless s view cover and I really like, actually more than I thought I would. The wireless charging works flawlessly with my TYLT Vu charger, and it much easier than having to plug it in. I simply place the phone on the cradle, and it begins to charge. I know, first world problems, but still.

Also, the cover adds essentially no bulk. It is a perfect fit, and I enjoy the window functionality.

Gerryinbc

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
I have one and I like it a lot. I got used to wireless charging with a Lumia 920 and a Nexus 5 so I have a few charging pads spread around including a car cradle. It's very handy to be able to put the phone in the cradle and take it out again without attaching a cable and it charges the whole time I'm on the road. I basically never get to the point where the phone has little charge left and I rarely plug it in for a fast charge. Wireless charging seems to top up the phone very quickly for me. It's a big change from the Nexus 5. On that phone I always worried about battery. On the Note4, I never do.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol