Note 4 printers used?

Steve S4

Jan 15, 2015
Visit site
If I go to apps/settings/print it shows me a list of "used printers". I have only 1 wireless printer but it shows me 2 of my HP printer but with different IP addresses and neither one will print if I select either one. Now a 3rd HP showed up below the first 2 and that will print right away when I select it. I find it odd to maintain a list of "used printers" and I would like to erase these 2 listed printers. I can't find a way to do it. I did go and clear print spooler and shut down the phone and restarted but no change. Tech help wants me to do a hard reset. No way!

Steve S4

Jan 15, 2015
Visit site
Nope. They are all mine. I have an HP Envy 4500. But under the "used printers" list it shows 2 HP Envy's but with different IP addresses. Below this list is another listing for HP Envy and I can print from this one. It seems like it keeps like a call log of printers which is kinda odd. What if you worked in a office and used dozens of different printers? Seems to me you should be able to delete the used printer list like erasing your call log.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech