YouTube buffering

makie

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
Are you Guus able to watch a whole video without these werd stutters?

My internet is perfectly fine and quite fast! Never had this problem on any of my phones...

Did remove data etc before which didn't help.

Some advice would be helpfull

Posted via the Android Central App

zeeesss

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
Try uninstalling the youtube and reinstall it. Check it once again to see if u still have the problem. I used to have a weird problem with youtube on my s4 where the video used to stop but the sound was still going on. Uninstalling youtube and reinstalling it worked for me.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site

My internet is perfectly fine and quite fast! Never had this problem on any of my phones...
Then it's not buffering (which is the phone waiting for more data to come in from the internet). Make sure you don't have power saving on (which just slows the phone to save power).

@zeeesss:
On the Note, YouTube is a system app, you can't uninstall it without being rooted.

makie

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
Then it's not buffering (which is the phone waiting for more data to come in from the internet). Make sure you don't have power saving on (which just slows the phone to save power).

@zeeesss:
On the Note, YouTube is a system app, you can't uninstall it without being rooted.

I never use power saving settings on any of my devices.

I've got perfectly speedy internet, so its not my internet.

@zeeees, I've got precisely that problem! Video will stop, but the sound wil go on.

Android D

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
I never use power saving settings on any of my devices.

I've got perfectly speedy internet, so its not my internet.

@zeeees, I've got precisely that problem! Video will stop, but the sound wil go on.

It is on Wifi or Data? I had this problem with Note 3 when as on Data, even though the Data strength was great. Never got to fix that issue though cuz I ended up returning my Note 3 for a Note 4!

makie

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
It is on Wifi or Data? I had this problem with Note 3 when as on Data, even though the Data strength was great. Never got to fix that issue though cuz I ended up returning my Note 3 for a Note 4!

I hardly watch YouTube on data, atleast not around my house, since it sucks here.

So I use WiFi.
Wifi signal is strong and so is our internet strength. It is also only happening on YouTube if I'm correct.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
If it is only happening on one source then that source is probably the problem. They might not have a good connection to YouTube servers

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Rmedy21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site

Did remove data etc before which didn't help.

Some advice would be helpfull

I'm having the same issue. Ever since the update I've been having issues

Amazing Verizon Galaxy Note 4

makie

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
If it is only happening on one source then that source is probably the problem. They might not have a good connection to YouTube servers

Its the native YouTube app though.

Hope some miracle will happen that will suddenly fix this annoying issue. If not I'm going to sell it lol. Cant stand it when something issnt working well even tho its something i dont use on a daily base

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Does this happen to other devices on the same network?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad