Help pls. Bluetooth sound sync

Craig Lawson

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
Hi please could anybody advise or help. When watching a film and playing sound through car speakers the sync of sound is out by maybe 4sec behind. Very annoying and also makes watching a film next to useless. Same with YouTube or any other app I use to stream video/TV
Is there an app out the what has an option to sync sound that may seconds earlier?? Does anybody else have this issue with sound via Bluetooth also
Many thanks for reading this and maybe commenting with advise

Posted via the Android Central App

sparksd

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Google "bluetooth sound and video sync" and you'll see that this is a common issue with Bluetooth across a multitude of platforms. I wanted to add a Bluetooth transmitter to my audio/video receiver for use with my TV - same issue but not as significant as 4 sec though it's surprising how small of a sync issue is detectable.

Kimmo Jokinen

Jan 25, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

regaring this topic issue, my company has carried out some measurements, feel free to check these links:

www(dot)optofidelity(dot)com/optofidelity-test-teaser-if-you-are-using-a-bluetooth-speaker-the-audio-may-be-ahead/
www(dot)optofidelity(dot)com/audiovideo-synchronization-surprisingly-poor-common-video-sharing-services/

General info only, not helping with this particular case. However, needed measurement instruments are available for manufacturers...

Kimmo

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac