A few frustrating issues

bertsirkin

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Starting a few weeks ago, I started getting two issues I never had before with my Note 4.

First, I have a stock Note 4 from Verizon with the Nova launcher.

1) Various widgets started disappearing, displaying an error message that the widget couldn't load.
2) The battery icon shows a "full" battery and percentage stays at 100%, and never changes until I reboot. The following shows before and after a reboot:
Note4ss.jpg

Anyone have an idea why this is happening, and how to resolve it without a reboot?

LaTuFu

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
If you've moved any of the apps associated with the widgets to your SD card, the widgets may not operate properly. Limitation of Android, not the software developer.

I forgot about it and moved my 1Weather app to the SD card, then I couldn't figure out why my clock widget suddenly stopped keeping accurate time. It would only update the time and weather when I manually refreshed it.

bertsirkin

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
I've learned to keep everything but some replaceable images and music on my SD card. I don't put anything on it that I don't have to - but I did check, and there's nothing on the SD card but an "Android" folder and some folders I put there with music and images.

thanks,