is it me or i Type with no Mistakes with iPhone Keyboard then with Galaxy ?!?!!!!!

fernandez21

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
so i have sold my note 4 today.... and thinking to buy an iphone 6 plus.... what you guys think?
any other recommendation for a similar sized note 4/ iphone 6 plus phones.............??

The only other phone in that range to me that is on the same level as the note and iPhone is the nexus 6, though the camea, screen, and battery life aren't as nice, it does have dual front facing speakers and pure android on nice hardware. If you weren't utilizing multi window or the spen and prefer android, this could be the way to go, though I think I would go the iPhone route for the better optimized apps, better hardware, camera, screen, and battery life.

qbnkelt

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
I agree that it's muscle memory. I currently use a Galaxy 5 for work and the Note 4 for personal. Also an iPhone 6 and a Lumia 1520. It takes me a little while of very frustrating typing when I switch from one to the other but then I adjust.
Just muscle memory. Although I see you sold your phone. Best of luck with the next one.

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I've tried several different keyboards but still come back to feeling that the iPhone keyboard is the best to me. I like the Google keyboard in Android but how in the heck do you get to emojis...or is that something Google doesn't want you to easily get to for some dark reason?

EDIT: just discovered the SwiftKey Minimal Material Light theme. Goodbye Google keyboard.

from the 🔪 Edge📱

Prince1984

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
i'm not sure what to buy now.... i like iOS but the iphone is just too expensive for what it gives.....( i like a good camera for the least.. )
so i'm thinking again of reburying the note 4.. maybe GOLD color this time.... or anyone can recomand other phones in this category? maybe huowai ?

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
i'm not sure what to buy now.... i like iOS but the iphone is just too expensive for what it gives.....( i like a good camera for the least.. )
so i'm thinking again of reburying the note 4.. maybe GOLD color this time.... or anyone can recomand other phones in this category? maybe huowai ?
...but the iPhone 6+ costs less than the Note 4 doesn't it? It's challenging to pick a phone for you because there are so many really good choices. If you feel that the iPhone is not enough bang-for-the-buck then the Note 4/Edge is at the top of the Android heap. The S6 is about to arrive and you may wish you'd waited for it. The G Flex 2 is about to drop too and that's gonna be nastily skin as well.

from the 🔪 Edge📱

Chris Beaudoin

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
it is incredible who many times i need to retype words with the Galaxy !!! seriously
i switch from iphone to galaxy like 3 month ago, couldn't be happier. but I've put up with this keyboard problems. i've never!! had so much typing mistakes with the galaxy like i never had with the iPhone!! and i tried to install bunch of different keyboard to give them a try but all the same! how can you explain that??!
i'm really thinking to switch back to iPhone just because of this bugy thing that i can't keep having no more....
i must say i tried to play with LG android phone (5.5 inch) and looks like there keyboard is quit fine... but never been able to install it to the note 4.....

what should i do?! is it just me or you'r having these issues too?
any other android phone you recommend before going back to iPhone?!

thanks for the help!!

To me, Swype is the only way to go. I use the spen alot as well.

May The note 4's be with you

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
who about the huawei ascend mate 7...........??
While it may be a nice piece of hardware I always want a more mainstream device. One for which there is a competitively decent accessory ecosystem. A phone from a company that has a very easily accessible and fast support infrastructure. For me, I would want to be able to take a phone into a carrier store and have it serviced or replaced.

Does Huawei offer this in the US? Do any US carrier offer Huawei devices? If I need the phone serviced are there stateside Huawei service centers?

from the 🔪 Edge📱

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
i live in Italy.... don't know if they have a service here.. but samsung have and i know it is not as good as apple service...
I wasn't trying to sound US-centric, that's just where I crawl from. Apple seems to see the value in providing excellent customer service no matter where you live. They do, however, have more resources than most. I did have to send a Note 3 into Samsung for service last year and was quite satisfied with the quality and speed of the repair.

from the 🔪 Edge📱

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
i'm thinking of rebuying the note 4 but this time Gold color.... anyone have the gold? what you think compare the white ?

If you are in the US, I don't think it's been released here yet.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just noticed that you said you live in Italy...sorry. 😢

Posted via the Android Central App on my bodaciously awesome Note 4!

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I've tried several different keyboards but still come back to feeling that the iPhone keyboard is the best to me. I like the Google keyboard in Android but how in the heck do you get to emojis...or is that something Google doesn't want you to easily get to for some dark reason?

EDIT: just discovered the SwiftKey Minimal Material Light theme. Goodbye Google keyboard.

from the ������ Edge������
Holding the enter/search key lets you access emoji in GK.

mrsmoore78

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I have found that the auto-correct feature is far more sensitive on my Note than it ever was on my iPhone. I have more autocorrect fails now than I ever did before. It's terrible. I've sent out some darn near incoherent texts.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I remember when I had my Note 4 that it would capitalize the first letter of words randomly. I could never figure out why this was happening. I will also add that the keyboard on my iPhone 6 Plus is incredible. I generally never have any issues typing on it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Smply_Rckless

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
As stated before, I'd try swift key or Google keyboard. They're excellent keyboards, I wish I could get it on iOS. I have a lot of trouble typing on my note 4 also, I find it easier on the 6+

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6+ 

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
is it me or i Type with no Mistakes with iPhone Keyboard then with Galaxy ?!?...

As stated before, I'd try swift key or Google keyboard. They're excellent keyboards, I wish I could get it on iOS. I have a lot of trouble typing on my note 4 also, I find it easier on the 6+

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6+ 

It is easier on the 6+. I have to admit that. As much as I love most everything about non-stock Android I do love the keyboard on the 6+.

🍎 iPhablet 6+ 🐛

gpo1956

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
I remember when I had my Note 4 that it would capitalize the first letter of words randomly. I could never figure out why this was happening. I will also add that the keyboard on my iPhone 6 Plus is incredible. I generally never have any issues typing on it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Funny. I just had that happen to me Thursday. Hasn't happened since, but I was ready to throw it through the wall.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech