pictures won't dl on messages

kami8586

Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
Hey everyone, quick question. So let's say I'm in the messaging app (stock) and I attach a picture freshly taken where it says take picture and sometimes the image won't dl or my recipient says they can't dl the message. Is this just a common issue or is it best to attach an image already stored?

On a other note...why do some images save to the phone storage and other times to the sd?

Posted via the Android Central App

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone, quick question. So let's say I'm in the messaging app (stock) and I attach a picture freshly taken where it says take picture and sometimes the image won't dl or my recipient says they can't dl the message. Is this just a common issue or is it best to attach an image already stored?
It could be that the picture is larger than the carrier's size limit (1.2MB is the largest I've seen, most carriers limit attachments to a total of 1MB for each message), or it could be some other problem. Since you didn't give us any commonality (all iPhone users are having the problem, all Sprint users, etc.), we can't even guess.

On a other note...why do some images save to the phone storage and other times to the sd?
That depends on how the app is set. Are you using more than one app?

kami8586

Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
Well I'm on verizon and my gf whom I mainly text is on metro. Maybe size my image settings to mms? It just seems a pain to go back and rest it back.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers